<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 12, 200912:36 PM

Just, exactly one month since I last blogged. Been busy busy busy with assignments then plus my laziness to switch on the com and write..

A lot of things that have happened, which sometimes had caused me to flare up, cry or simply feels happy about.

Can't really remember a lot of details, it's been one month, 4 weeks plus and 30 days! LOL. Mainly it revolves around school work, all the countless, endless assignments to be due, me and harn, and me and my drama/movies/entertainment shows, not forgetting my friends. :)

During this one month the first time I went shopping with only Joyce at Bugis took place. It was really an impromptu decision. Our class ended, and I'm hungry, she too. Casually I suggested going out for lunch together. Nothing in my head. And she suggested the Jap restaurant at Illuma. So off we went to have our lunch which ended with a shopping spree along Bugis street. I bought soooo many things! While she only bought one t-shirt. =\ Joyce Iam still waiting to see you wear it, especially after you told me about what you've done to it! Joyce was really creative! She bought that top only to realize that the neck or something wasn't right which cause it to be.. uhmm.. not so nice. So she went to cut the neck area of the shirt. Which I haven't seen what she really did. She only told me this while we're on our way to out for our next shopping trip, Vivo. Another impromptu outing.

And finally after some long wait, me and Mui finally meet. Had our gals only outing. Been very long since we last did that. Usually it's a double dating kinda date. hahah. It was fun. Thank you girl for the coffee. We had quite a bit of chatting and catching up. Which feels good. :)

And I have been quite a couch potato lately. Always in front of my TV watching some dramas. And over the last weekend I finished the TW drama series 换换爱 quite a nice show. But I've also come to realize that their plot seems always the same especially shows that Rannie Yang plays. She will always play the role of a girl from a poor background then meet some rich guy and fall in love. HAHAHA. weird huh..? I don't remember a show where she plays the role of a rich girl. Is there one?

And finally Iam going to start my exam revision proper. My bro have been commenting that Iam so slack and shiok that I no need to study. >.<

OOh my parents away, went to TW for cousin's wedding. Wish them a happily married couple always.


nrah rof perp esirprus llams a dah :)

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout