<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 7, 200912:01 PM

The last time we went Sungei Buloh, the few common things that we see..

1) Monitor Lizard





2) Crabs that climbs the tree



3) Giant mud skipper



4) Birds pretty ones that are really colourful.
But strangely they camouflage well, blend into the forest real well!



5) Squirrels



And they have archer fish too!






It's a humid day out. But the weather looks fantastic, and it was fun.. though I got really tired and hungry! Sungei Buloh is so much better than Pasir Ris Swamp! Though I feel eerie at both places when the day get darker. LOL.



Farm trip to Hay Dairies. Saw lotsa goats, are they call goat, the female ones? >.< Anyway, it stinks there and really have nothing much, probably the only highlight they'll have there is the milking session, which we missed. Nevertheless we still got a chance to drink the goat milk. I wonder is it me, haven't been drinking it for a long while. It use to taste pretty good to me in the past, but now it's kinda er-xin, or maybe it's because we've just been there and smell the goat? It has this aftertaste of the goat smell. =S hahah. Luckily we only got a small bottle. Cause Harn don't like it either.





After that, we went to see some froggies. An eye-opener, cause we found out that the 3 weeks old tadpole is bigger than the 4 week old frog. which is rather strange. And we went to the mating pond, lotsa dead frogs in it with several mating couples. PDA! Public display of affection. LOL.. Shame Shame.






We went to some Aero Vegetable farm too. Which has nothing much, and don't have the salad that I want. :( From there we go to Sungei Buloh and spent the rest of the afternoon walking..



Harn's a darling to be spontaneous enough to visit the farms. Thank you!

---

Recently, I took some morning time to make several pairs of earrings. It's been a while since I last made one. For the past weeks my house was terribly noisy, the drilling of floors for several units surrounding mine, up, down, left, right! NOISY! So I've been woken up as early as nine every morning, which explains my extra time to do some handicraft.



These are what I've done. Pretty not? XD

Also, I just realised how many pairs of earrings I have. >.<


---

Went for several movies, The Proposal, Coco Before Chanel, District 9 & G-Force (3D).

The first three is good. G-force not as good as expected but the 3D still amaze me to no ends. The same can't be said for Harn. He feels that 3D for G-force isn't as good, he prefer the one done for UP, maybe he's right that 3D is more for hand drawn cartoon. :)

---

Every week I paint my nails. Harn knows my routine already. So for this week, some hot pink and girly pink polka dots. Love the polka dots. Don't like the hot pink. hahha




Good news, as Iam typing away now, I just received a call from Singtel, informing that my Iphone is ready for collection, Yuppie! But then.. the one that I want is under my dad's name, 32gb black one, the one under my name is 16gb which my dad wants! >.< So i'll still have to wait.. till don't know when. Sigh.

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout