<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 29, 20097:37 PM

My craze love for beautiful nail arts continue..

Just when I've come to master a lil' better on "two dimensional" nail art, the use of dots and maybe lines to draw on my nails I got myself into the next craze of "three dimensional" nail arts.

The last week I've been searching endlessly for more nail art designs over the net to get some much required inspirations on what's next to draw. Much to my surprise I found more 3D designs than the 2D ones. Prior to this search, months ago, I've seen tutorials on YouTube teaching how to sculpture 3D flowers and stuffs, I've never really thought about it since I figured that I'll probably need to get the stuffs online and it won't be cheap, plus I've no experience! However, a month or two later while shopping at Bugis Village with Mui I saw them selling the tools/materials to create those beautiful 3D nail art, Iam tempted to buy it already. However, somehow, Mui and myself convince me that I really shouldn't spend the money, because I most likely would end up not using it, just like previously when I bought all the rhinestones and stuff but got too lazy to use it and gave them away eventually. Such a waste. Hence, the thought of buying was dismissed. Until lately I've been drawing nail arts again, because I find the plain old colours too boring, and did the search, Iam once again tempted to get it, and have been debating to myself. Finally, I decided to go around and ask about the pricing and stuff when Iam in Bugis then decide. Hold that thought..


Being emo, emo, emo for days, probably due the many times being woke up in the mornings unwillingly. On Monday, 27th July 2009, finally a day out possible! Looking through the pamphlet from URA which I've gotten while out with Harn at Vivo a week ago, I suggested a few places to go, and Harn went online to find out more, and eventually, looking at the sky and the mood Iam experiencing, I wanted to go some pet farm, look at pets which might just makes me feel better. I've been an empty vessels for days unable to feel the positive emotions. So we decided to go Ericsson Per Farm. Its webbie is so "WOW" seems really fun and a possible place to make me happy! Harn came over, fetched me and we went down. Bad feeling.. the sky is getting really dark! Hope it don't rain.

Upon reaching we only see.... dogs... and dogs... and some cats.... but it's like the home stay for these pets more than a place for us to see the pets. >.< It started to drizzle. We walked around, and decided to drive off and visit other places around the area. Then we realized that the Ericsson Farm has two part. We only went to one part where it's all the dogs and cats only, there's the other part that's all the small animals. Yeah! My favorite! The rain had gotten so much heavier.. Went in to see. It only saddens me more to see the poor environment for the small animals. The limited space, the dirty cages, and worst the hazardous housing for the hamsters. >.< I never would wanna go back there ever..

With the heavy rain there's really nothing much that we can do except to shop or stay home. So I suggested to go Bugis, since I very much wanted to get some nail art stuff, be it the 3D acrylic powder or the brushes only, I just wanna go there. Especially when Iam emo, I thought some retail therapy will do me good, in lifting my mood.

Going on my spreeing craze..



On impulse, maybe, I bought what I thought was needed. Which well, Iam pretty satisfied now that I've bought everything, overlooking the price factor. It feels good to splurge and it was indeed a retail therapy though it was not an immediate satisfaction since Iam still very sluggish from the lack of sleep, Iam glad I made the trip there lugging Harn with me. XD He's such a poor chap, I feel, I always make him shop with me for my girly stuffs. Which guy would willingly do that without any complains or grievances? Harn's the only one I know of. :) So I happily spent near 80bucks on the nail stuffs, it cost so much in total mainly because of the brushes, which cost SGD29.90 for five brushes, which I thought was expensive but still went ahead to buy, so as to save myself from all the trouble to source for a cheaper one. And the brush cleaner SGD19.90, the acrylic powder and liquid SGD 3.90 and SGD8.90 each respectively, and lastly the gold glitter SGD7.90, and the free nail art sticker. Weeee.. Iam ELATED now! ^.^

After the retail therapy, went NLB for some research for our individual assignment, no finds. :( Then our Korean dinner! Yummy! We had our BBQ pork and BBQ chicken, NICE! We shall try their uhmm steamboat(?) next time, looks yummy, and many people ordered that! XD


See my panda eyes! That's what happens when I don't get my sleep. Not only do I get grumpy and grouchy I look like zombie! >.<


After dinner, home. :) Harn need to work on his assignment which due one the 4th Aug. Kelian him, I think he kinda overworked, burnt out and is now having runny nose. :( Asking my dear baby to rest today, but I wonder if he will heed my advice. >.<

Anyway, I did a really ugly acrylic flower on my thumb the next day after getting the stuffs. LOL! JL commented that it looks like the edible icing on our cupcakes! LOL! And this evening, I did a pair of earrings with the acrylics. ^.^ I was practicing drawing the flowers on some plastic surfaces and voila! Iam getting good at it with just two tries. kekekekx. My itchy hand tried to see if I could peel off the flowers like how I could always peels off the nail polish on the plastic surface. True enough it did came off the same way and I used them to make my new earrings! See see...



Pretty isn't it? I love them..

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout