<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 30, 20091:08 PM

My babies eating the broccoli that Harn gave them.

Tess Baby Girl


Tenten Boy


A new wheel treadmill for Cady. XD






I looks good in Harn's specs huh?! XD


Some backdated photos..

We went dinner after SN and PS trips at some chicken rice stall around Selegie area. Not nice.




Bedok Jetty and it's night view. :)





27 May 2009

Finally some kite flying. ^.^ Been planning to do this together for very long.. But never had a chance to. Today's weather seems fine finally some kite flying. At a plain open field near my place. :)

Can't seems to fly the kite well though. Blamed it on the windless and hot summer day in Singapore. XP When it's actually just us. LOL. We saw a uncle able to fly his kite without having to do much and in the shade somemore! But we just can't seems to fly the kite high up in the sky for long.. Novice, we are.





MacDonald's for lunch at the sport complex nearby. Saw the swimming pool, had a sudden urge to jump into the pool. Hot hot weather. XD But we didn't. Decided to go Vivo for some aircon and shopping time. Been shopping at the same places lately and had no luck at all in finding Harn's stuff. Haahaha.. I think we should stop looking for it for a while. Everything are the same everywhere. Singapore please have more choice for guys.. So limited shops and choice for them. >.<

Since we're at Vivo, near Pasir Panjang I have a sudden crave for Bak Kut Teh even when my stomach feels weird after the two rice dumpling for breakfast. XD So we drive there. I vaguely remember where it is.. so Harn has to drives very slowly otherwise there's a good chance that I'll miss it. And indeed, I thought we missed it and had decided to head to Clementi for dinner instead. BUT NO! Hahhaha.. The road there is very far and long that I really thought we missed it.. While it's just a lil' further up when decided to head for Clementi instead.

Harn never had Bak Kut Teh outside before! I find it AMAZING! Bak Kut Teh seems to the next favourite Singaporean food and there's quite a few famous ones out there yet he'd never had one outside before. hahah. Okok.. Shan't say him I bet I haven't tried quite a handful of local delicacies either. :)

On our drive back. Lotsa thoughts. Particularly on me going to work soon..

Love Sunset.. the colour of the sky looks awesomely pretty.


28 May 2009

Went down to Swatch Group Co. in the morning for some training. Kena cheated again.. The agent asked me to wear formal. So I did. And is way too formal kays! >.< Others was so slack. arghz! Feels so uncomfortable luh. Nevermind. After the training met Harn again. I know we're the inseparable twins. ^.^ I was too lazy to go home and change. Bad choice. The stupid heels made my feet super tired coupled with the "waking-up-too-early" sleepiness I was grumpy and grouchy for the day.

Iam sorry to Harn. I should go home and change instead. It's wasn't a really great day out. Harn feels xin teng to see me so tired and all. Shouldn't have let it happened. My fault. :( Will never let it happen again. Am thinking of throwing that heels away and get a new replacement. It hurt my feet everytime!

Some resting time is required.. A LOT actually. >.<




Iam sorry for my stubbornness. Gotta be less stubborn if not people that cares for me suffers with me too.

We watched Monster vs Alien at Shaw. Lousy, crappy, old cinema it is.. But luckily the show is good! Had Losta laugh! Funny monsters they have there. Especially love Bob. LOL. He's the most funny one, the brainless lump of bluish-dunno-what. Born from some failed experiment. He eats anything and is super brainless which makes him the most humourous character of all. :) Watch it if you need some laughter. But be pre-warn that there'll be plenty of kids in the cinema too!




29 May 2009

Went for the Fruit tarts at Manpuku, Tampines 1. Nice. But serious not extraordinarily fabulous. So I don't understand why such good critics for it. I prefer the Starbucks New York Cheesecake still. XP

Shopped. Home. Napped. Scrapbook-ing. Dinner. Movie with Nick, Harn's friend!


Other than the fabulous sound effect and graphics, and maybe hunks, there's nothing more to look forward to. The is no great story line nor plot, so not for those who's a "plot junkie" like myself. Still I enjoyed the sound effects and graphic. :) It's not meant to be a horror or thriller show but it did managed to shocked me a few times with the sudden image and sound. XD How timid Iam..


Work starts on Monday, both of us. This means less time to meet up. But ain't going get upset about it, cause we both knows no matter what we still have each other, and we'll still meet up just.. less frequently. Gonna miss him badly though.

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout