<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 7, 20098:35 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Double date with Mui & Michael. ^.^

Way before that...

Went to return RW his stuff. UHmm.. Not a happy incident, so Iam not gonna dwell on it nor elaborate here. It's over.

Harn was sweet!!! Even when he has paper today, he still accompanied me down. But I was very thoughtful too. LOL. We went woodlands to meet mui thereafter. Went to the library, found a seat for Harn, then me and mui went off to get her library card issue settled and went to borrow some book, while letting Harn study alone. :)

Mui was uhmmm.. worried(?)/scared(?) when I took several books when browsing and can't decide what to borrow. LOL. >.< It seems like there's so many books that I wanna read all of a sudden. This, this and that.. wooooh.. I took seven books altogether. It's amazing that I can find so many books that I would like to read in the library. Am only able to do that in woodlands NLB, and I don't know why.

Knowing that I can't possibly finish all seven books, I decided to sieve out those that Iam really interested in. After sieving through, Iam left with four books, went to the quiet reading room and started on one chapter of every book, "eliminated" one more book for borrowing. Left with three, and I borrowed them. :)

Was interested in a book, on lucifer effect. Seems like something to do with crime, why people commit crimes, kinda book. But it's way too thick and seems dry with lotsa jargons. >.< I placed it back on the shelve after some consideration. XD

Harn still have lots more to study even the both of us are done with borrowing. Decided to grab a coffee, was sleepy after reading through four books. heheheheh. And it's also time for our gals talk, while we waited for Harn to be done with his revision and for Michael to reach. :) Left the borrowed books with Harn, and went Starbucks.

Kinda wrong choice. LOL. We gals end up being full with the coffee and a slice of cheesecake. =\ Still need our dinner though, can't decide what to eat. The guys need their food. Mui suggested subway and thai food. LOL. Iam okay with thai, only the subway seems wrong.. how are we going to eat the bread when we are full? LOL. Ended up, we went Sakae.

FInished the coffee and cake, and Michael still haven't reach. >.< Decided to walk around CWP while waiting. While at the traffic light from civic centre to CWP, Mui spotted Michael! O.O Her eyesight is so SUPER GOOD! To be able to spot his car when it's a pitch dark, after 7pm. My baby so li hai...

Dinner time!!

The only foursome photo taken, my unstable hand caused it to be blurry. >.<


My lovely baby MUI. :)


The mother & daughter. We seems to look so alike. Am I thinking too much?



Mui & my future son-in-law, Michael. XD


Managed to get a candid shot of Mui, XD It's so nan de, even then, it's not exactly candid cause she's smiling a lil', she knows lo. >.<



Me & my sweet loving Harn. ^.^



Headed off in different direction after dinner. :)


All the best for Harn's paper, please..!

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout