<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 2, 200910:15 PM

FINALLY EXAM's OVER!!

But the weird thing is.. I don't feel any difference. Is it because I wasn't the least bit worried nor stressed during the exam period? Or is it because Harn's exam's not over yet?

Anyways, Harn was uber sweet. Specially travelled all the way down to school just to wait for me, even though he took a lift from his dad to school. He meant it to be a surprise, to wait for my paper to be over and be the "first" person I'll see. But me and my curious mind, just have to ask if there's any plan. He can't lie to me, so he could only tell that he meant it to be a surprise.

Went Queenstown for lunch, what's nice there? I don't know, just remembered there's a Market there, and supposedly had some nice food. Then went Vivo. Bad choice. I had the illusion that today's Monday, due to the holiday yesterday. >.< Which is why I agreed to go Vivo, otherwise I wouldn't, it's so freaking PACKED with people. Wanted to watch movie. But the slots are all selling fast. Ended up we had coffee at Starbucks. There, I wrote my to-do list after exam. >.< Kinda long..

After coffee, still don't know where else to go since everywhere will be very packed. Called JL thought she'd be in Vivo since I remembered vaguely that she mentioned that she will be there with her friends. But when I called she's already at Bugis. Ask her on suggestions where to go where there won't be these many people. She suggested the new mall at Bugis. But I've just been to Bugis lately. =\

Suggested that we could go the the train station and point to any station that we could go. After staring at it for 10 minutes, I suppose, we still have no idea on what to do. Went through mentally on what is on OUR to-do list, movie, pool, bowling, studying, etc. Our attire for the day is so wrong for any of the activity on the do-to list. XD Hence, we can only go studying. But I had no book with me that I could read while Harn's studying. So we went home, for me to change and grab a book. We went somewhere in SK to study. And we did studied. SERIOUS revision for Harn, and I read twenty over pages of the book, "It's not about the coffee". Followed by dinner at Buangkok. Wrong choice. I thought there will have more choices than SK but Iam so wrong. I suppose it's due to yesterday's Labour day that many stall didn't open today. -.-" I don't think I should suggest anymore places to eat next time. Iam so bad at it. :(

Resorted to calling Mui up for suggestions too. But her suggestions are no better than what we thought. LOL.


Back home and I was greeted by my brother followed by my mum to clean up my Hams cage and change their bedding. >.< All because of the Swine flu that got them so uptight, afraid that hamsters will have viruses that would be harmful to human too. -.-" I ignored them since I felt very uncomfortable with the sweat, makeups and stuff. Went straight to bathe. The moment Iam done. My mum nagged at me further. -.- She volunteered to help me with the cleaning up, which is part of the reason why I agreed to clean up today instead of tomorrow. Ended up she didn't help me with anything. >_< Felt cheated. hahah. But I can't blame her, I just can't have her helping me. She'll only end up yue bang yue mang..

Again, she suggested that I should have less hamsters then I can be lazier and not do so much work. Her suggestions was to sell my dwarves off, give them away, or leave them under the block aka "fa sheng". O_O I was applauded by her suggestions. So cruel, brainless and unhelpful suggestions. That's my mum.

Trying to toilet train Tess, my baby dwarf girl.

Anyways, with that one item is stroked off my to-do list. Next up changing nails colors, and helping my dad complete his catalogue. He just nagged me for it. I thought to myself.. "If you need it so badly then learn to do it yourself, depending on me should be the last option." XD I think I'll do it tomorrow.

Gosh.. there three things to do tomorrow. And none of it includes job hunting. I need to secure a temp job soon.


Anna asked if Iam still xingfu. My immediate answer is YES! :)

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout