<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, May 17, 200912:05 AM

13th May 2009

Our one month anniversary. Two thoughts;

1. How time flies?!! When you're happy, times always seems to pass faster. That's what happened.
2. It's only been a month? It feels as though we've been together for very long. Really.

What we did?

First, k-lunch! Harn can sing pretty well! :) And I felt very blessed and glad that he will accompany me and sang quite a number of songs. All are nice! Though it's suppose to be a happy occasion majority of the songs we sang are sad. =\ Though there's also a few duets in between. :)

Then we went Marina Square and walked around. Both got a lil' tired, continue to walk still when I saw something, while finding Starbucks. XD Seems to be our next favorite hang out. Coffee and cheesecake. I feel so influenced by Harn now, the coffee and cheesecake, Harn's fave. :) Sat there for a while, and chatted.. and photo taking session. :) And we dined at MOF. I ordered the same seafood ramen. Before I even look at the menu Harn predicted that I'll order that, and I did there seems to be nothing else that fancy me. hahahhaha.. Been too predictable I suppose.




ooh BTW, at Starbucks I noticed a lot of people are there writing their resume, and overheard some going for job interview. Looks like the economy really isn't too good, esp the employment market now. >.<

We saw these bottles of pills at Action City. Pointed it to Harn, and we had the exact same thought.



Inside each pill contains a slip of paper, on which we wrote short messages for each other.




Harn's present for me.. Didn't expect to receive anything hence I didn't get him anything either. >.< I love his xing shi put into selecting a pressie for me. I love it lotsa, has my fave Winnie the Pooh even! How sweet. :)



15th May 2009

Stayed at home, then got itchy. Have some things wanna get, and I can't wait. Me and my impatient-ness. Texted Mui to see if she wanna go. She agreed. ^.^ Got someone to accompany me. Shop at Bugis street, one of my fave shopping place. :) Bought quite a lot of things. >.< But a lot more that I feel like getting, like falsies and nail arts items. So tempted.. But I wonder how often I'll use them. Remembered the last time I bought so much but didn't have the chance to use it. >.<

Dinner time, and Harn say he'll be joining us. :) Glad that he did. Because... we had so much fun thereafter!! Played Monopoly and UNO stacko at my void deck. Iam the winner for Monopoly. ^.^ And UNO Stacko is the real exciting one, esp with all the forfeits! And luckily everyone is very spontaneous and carried out the forfeit. It's really fun, fun, fun, even though we're all very tired thereafter.





Mui slept over, since we played till one plus in the morning. Back home, we bathed and lalalalalla, and chatted till 5am. Woke up at 10am with the intention to have our Ya Kun breakfast. But.. we dilly dally till noon, and ended up having lunch at MOS together with Michael. He came down for lunch and to fetch Mui home.

Came home and napped from two plus all the way till my parents' home around 6.30pm. hahahaha

Then went down for my niece birthday.

Been very long since me, JY and Caryn chatted like we did today. :) Iam glad. SInce we've been kinda distant over the last few years. It's amazing how we all changed so much over the years.. Human. Iam glad I went, Iam glad that I talked to them, I glad we did what we did. It's been so long since we last chatted like this.. Missed it.


There's plenty of MOTHS in my neighborhood today. Iam so freaked out seeing them all over the place, at the car park, the void decks, in the lift, at the corridor. >.< Why there's this bunch of moths flying around, the number is shocking.

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout