<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, April 17, 200910:47 PM

I believes strongly that it was the right move made, especially now.

Every conversations made only caused me anger and frustration.

How could any two person communicates if there is a constant disconnection, and communication breakdown. How could any two person be friends, or even a step further if it were to happen so often. Somethings aren't just about feelings, deeper understanding is needed. If one can't understand the other, the communication will be off, the relationship will be at a stand still. If one have to try very hard just to understand the other, the whole process will be very tiring. It would serve no better purpose to advance any further. Iam glad I've move on, for reasons that I've just come to realize. It's totally pointless. If only I've woken up earlier to it.


Iam finally free of this tiring relationship. Finally walked through my consciences. I kept thinking it's me, Iam the one finding faults, but seriously Iam not. We just can't communicate like we use to, and the constant anger I felt makes things so much worst. I may have chosen the worst time to walk away. You may call me selfish. But it's a choice I've made and I believe strongly it's the perfect choice. Dragging any longer will only cause more misery, in you and in me.

RONGWEN! Thank you, I've learnt something new about relationship.

Love is not enough to sustain any relationship, there are so manny factors to it. Your last call finally made me understood this.

Now I finally can keep this a secret no more. I think it'll be an "er du shang hai" but I couldn't care more. >.<


And since then I've been trying hard to keep these secrets, trying to protect someone from hurt and save myself from explanations. But heck. It's so tough to be secretively, been caught too many times anyways. And I ought to be even more SELFISH! XP

1) I've officially broken off with Rongwen.

2) I've found someone else. Someone, who can totally read me like a book, dote on me, appreciates every good and bad of me, totally understanding and caring, and of course most importantly loves me, and vice versa. It's a real new experience and Iam loving it. Iam glad to move with my intuitions and landed myself with a sweet loving guy. Now wondering who he is? He's the so often mentioned WH, in recent entries.





Now should I made this known to my family too? They're the conservatives, don't understand new generations bunch, and "WHY" people. They are the ones Iam refusing to explain to. =\

God please tell me what to do. O.O

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout