<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 13, 200911:29 AM

Exam's coming, and iam SLACKING! ohh god.

Iam studying with WH later again. XD I kinda pity this friend of mine. Iam always asking lotsa of questions, about everything, from studies to life. LOL. Strangely WH bear with me and my "curiosity".

Iam trying to spot questions. But it's really hard with the little to zero hints given. :( And Iam giving up on spotting questions for a few papers. Now I have so much to study, and i don't know where to start from!

I scored two high distinctions - for the same module tests-, one credit for my major's test and one pass for a group assignment! Argh. I HATE that leader so much! She's been receiving the cold looks from me. XD Too bad who asked her to stepped on my tail twice over the same assignment! She's an idiot to me, someone who really don't know how to "zuo ren". Very low EQ i feel. This shall be the last time I talk about this issue, I've been complaining about her to too many people. =\

My brother's is giving lecture to his friend this early in the morning. I heard him saying "Wo kan ni shi liao lo." LOL. His friend seems to have some problem with coping, attending lecture but not paying attention, and not knowing how to study for exam. My brother was like asking him to shoot him with questions so that he can confirm that he knows his work and at the same time help his friend. LOL. I also want a friend like my brother. Too bad he's not in business. He can't help me. =\

Last night, my mum is like a bee. "won-ing" beside me. =S She's really KPO I must say. To put it nicely is concern about me. But, hey, when she can't understand my thinking and always says that what i feel is norm, is bad, argh, I just can't communicate with her, or should i say them. If they can just stop commenting without thinking in my shoes I'll be glad to share every part and parcel of my life with them. But they don't. I suppose it has got to do with the "I eat salt more than you eat rice" mental attitude. I totally agree that there are times where their "advice" is totally correct and most of the times it's "zhong yan ni er".

I really wish they can understand that, Iam a grown up and I know the basic of what is right and what's not. It's better to let us, when we're young to "wu ta wu zhuang" and learn lesson the hard way and we will not repeat the same mistakes then to have us being too sheltered that we learn nothing in real life. In this way, when we're grown up and encountered set-backs we'll know how to pick ourself up, instead of getting the shock from the reality and.. you know what.

Sheltering a child since young is definitely not the "right" way to bring up a child. Imagine the child growing up knowing nuts and being ignorance. And being unable to think on his/her own two feet when he/she reach adulthood?! Is that what any parent wants? I doubt so. Every parents claim that they want the best for their child, now, do they really know what's the BEST? They feel what is right and it'll be the best? Is it really the best? Think about it.

Now iam terrified of having my own child in the future. Will I be able to bring him/her up properly? uhmm. That's something to ponder over.

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout