<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 1, 200910:05 AM

Finally!

Two tests down, one more to come and 3 more projects to complete. ^.^

Yesterday was the Entrepreneur Process paper that I've been preparing for days. All the question I spotted came out. So it's pretty easy. Just that there's way too many things to remember that I forgot some points while writing towards the last few questions. :( But I suppose there should be no problem in passing the paper, though I won't have high hopes of scoring well. University is unlike Polytechnic where we could just list down points and reasoning and not writing essays like I did yesterday. I felt like Iam doing Law paper. The need to support the answers is so terrible. My right hand was so freaking-aching when Iam done with the last question. Nearly can't open my hand after grasping the pen and wrote 7 pages long of answers! My handwriting is getting from okay to near illegible towards the end of the paper. XD I suppose so training is required to strengthen my hand, else I can't imagine how I would die during final exam! Anyway, I think perhaps I wrote way too much for this paper, as it only constitute 30% of the whole module, with only 5 questions, 6 marks per questions. I seriously think I wrote too much, as though Iam answering a 10-over marks questions. =\ I just hope that the result will turn out good, same goes for the prices & market paper, Iam expecting nothing other than 18/20 points and above.

Secretly I really wish to earn a distinction for all modules and perhaps if possible I really want a honor! Please give it to me. PLEASE!!! Thanks you!!

Class after test and again Iam out.

I didn't expect bad weather yesterday. Even brought my sunglasses out, afraid of the hot sun. But The rain came down heavily just when Iam about to leave school for City Hall! :( And thanks to the rain my curls that I painstakingly took 30 minutes to complete goes straight!! I didn't even had a chance to take photo of it. -Still hoping that I'll have nice nice photos taken.- I learn a lesson now, that if wanna capture a look of myself don't wait just take it when I have the chance! Anyways, I left my camera at home again so I could only use mui's. >.< Can I just be less forgetful?!

But still even though without curly, bouncy hair, Mui and me still took several pretty photos! ^.^

We were at Marina Squares Kbox for our long-awaited k-session. ^.^ The strawberry yogurt soda thingy is seriously nice just that we only have three short hours of singing. Barely enough!!!

After the k-session Mui's friend Michael came down to look for her. As I heard of some uh-um story I thought maybe I should meet him face-to-face. -LOL- So seriously dumb that Mui have to walk me to train station and made Michael waited for us there. XD But it's good that I finally get to see the leading actor of the story I've heard/see.

Ooh, and I bought a new pair of heels. ^.^ Something different this time. And I had no choice to get a new heels because my old one failed me. It goes ka-boo, die under my feet. XD It's actually a very old pair of heels which I've not wear for years! I expects it to spoil before I even wear it. And true enough, it spoilt just when I reach City Hall. XD Thanks to the rain again for speeding up the process. :) A part of me wanted to get a new heels and I have no reason to get one, so perhaps it's why I chose to wear that heels yesterday. I could have wore another pair which will match equally well. But erm.. I... :) Charles and Keith's having sales that I wanted to buy a few pairs not just one. -See Iam really a shoe lover-


AND SOMETHING THAT I WANNA BLOG!

Friday wasn't my day at all! For no reason, while walking to bus-stop the bird decided to shit on me, my right leg to be more precise! And the day just simply didn't get any better. I was clumsy and all. :( But well it's over!! Now I have to go wash up, bathe and out for family brunch.

-Taylor Swift is good. LOVES her songs.. Romeo saves me....

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout