<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 4, 20089:02 PM

Iam currently reading Robert Kiyosaki's latest book "increase your financial IQ". Only 10 pages left to the end. And I find that this book is thus far the best out of his whole series of books. However, there are some parts where you might need to read his other books to get a clearer picture of what he's trying to convey. Still I think it's pretty self-sufficient to just finish his latest book. It gives a pretty good insight as to how the rich get rich, and why the poor stays poor. Towards the end of the book he mentioned "mirror neuron" which in overly simple terms means, "Monkey do, monkey see". Humans will automatically imitate the actions of others in his/her environment. If you hangout with the poor and lazy, you will be poor and lazy. If you wish to be rich, hangout with rich people, soon you'll be one. Same applies to every other aspects of life or characters you want to have. Hope this gives insight to some of you that want a change.

Iam already experiencing this over the past few months. && Now I desperately want to escape that horrible environment, it sure is poisoning me. It had caused unnecessary conflicts in my life. I need to change my environment again. Which should be coming soon. -giggles-

Quick update on the hammies.

Cady escaped last night again. This time he went into Tenten's bin, which is right next to his. -.-" I think they fought again, and Tenten is hurt under his belly. -sigh- I just applied hydogen peroxide on his wound. He'll recover soon. -smile-
A layout of how I placed their house.
From left to right. Tess, Tenten, & Cady

Tenten had his "outing" on last Saturday. Look at him exploring.



An quick snap of them..
TessCadyTenten

Had bird nest last Sunday & NOW. -LOL- Auntie Ong cooked it. Just in case you don't know she's my mum. -laugh-

I want to watch Madagascar 2 - Escape to Africa, who wanna watch with me??? -giggles-

"Let's just be friends."
Unimaginably strong. Caused deep hurt and scar that may be too tough to be recovered. I don't know how this will go on, but it shall. At least I give it a chance, I wish it would turn out the way I wish it would, I want to know, I want to win. I love him, I think.

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout