<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, October 21, 20088:59 AM

News Flash:

CADY is a BOY! Yes, I've finally ascertain that Cady my "girl" is a boy. Iam so right. -Proud-

When Iam deciding if I should bring this sweetie pie home, I turn Cady around and asked the shop person for its gender, at the same time sexing it myself. the shop person then use her thumb and forefinger to pinch or as she said "to "feel" for any "penis". It's very easy to determine if it's gender as male will have a protruded part. Its a she." While she conclude that its a female, I say its a male.

Although, by all rights she should be more professional and supposedly expert at sexing, Iam very shock by her method, and I've been doubting her judgement since day one till now. -laugh- I had my reserve in believing her because I've read and done my homework learning about sexing hamster after first having Tess and Tenten with difficulty to tell them apart. Since then, I feel that I can tell a male and female apart especially for syrian since they're much bigger in size, easier to handle and stuff. And none of the methods I've learn teaches "pinching". One just have to look to tell.

The shop person judgement nearly caused me to let go of the sweetie pie. But luckily I followed my instinct and brought Cady home.

Now, Iam glad I had its gender figured out. All thanks to my brother for double confirming. -LOL- We saw his testicles and his "penis". XD

CADY MY BOY, I love you! (:

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout