<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/380101349911958424?origin\x3dhttp://ham-tots.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 20, 20089:26 AM

I've just bought them these foods last night.


Prestige Premium Mini Hamster Nature 400g. Hamster Nature is a complete diet for hamsters, carefully composed with selected natural ingredients and enriched with dry fruits and fresh harvested herbs. Lightly flaked, dried and/or extruded vegetables, fruits and herbs are a real delicacy for your hamsters and assure an optimal digestion, the appropriate teeth abrasion and an excellent condition. Hamster Nature is composed with 25 different components, contains all necessary amino-acids, minerals and trace-elements, and is specially adapted to the specific nutritive needs of hamster.

Previously Iam feeding them Marukan hamster mixed food which looks delicious with an overloading amount of sunflower seed and my hamsters love it. The problem with it was having too much sunflower seeds. They LOVES the sunflower seeds but I don't since it's very fattening, I do not want overweight hamsters under my care, do you? -giggles- So I picked out the sunflower seeds one by one and regulate the amount I give to them. Trust me, picking out the sunflower seeds was tedious. Now, with the main mixed emptying, and still having a handful, in fact a full container of sunflower seed. I went to get another packet of food for them, with no or low amount of sunflower seeds. So I got them this. ^.^ It does contain minimal amount of sunflower seeds but it stinks! The smell of the food is so overwhelming that the whole living room smells of the food in the morning. -.- But it's alright as long as they like it.

At the same time I grabbed packets of treats for them; a packet of Jolly pet dried rose and a packet of Jolly Pet Strawberry pellets. The dried rose contains high amount of minerals and fibre which helps in increasing their appetite. While the Strawberry pellets also contain mineral that's beneficial for them and it double as a gnawing food for them. All three of them loves both the dried rose and strawberry. They snatched the rose from me when I hand-fed them, and stayed in their food dish for a long while nibbling on the strawberry pellet. -laugh- Such adorable creatures, they just brighten up my life.

My Sunday wasn't just about hamsters. Helped my dad clean up his warehouse in the afternoon. It's horrible yet fun. Horrible, since it's super-duper dusty and my mum gave me a broom with very short handle. With the short broom I helped to sweep the floor for entire 2-3hrs bending over. Following that Iam now suffering from a very bad lower-back ache. Then again it's fun seeing my dad doing chores like vacuuming the floor for the first time. -laugh- He's always laying back at home having my mum doing all the household chores from cleaning, washing to cooking. So it's fun to see him vacuum the dusty floor of his warehouse. Aside from that, for the whole day Iam feeling terribly with an upset stomach and gastric. But I survived it, am still standing.

Hugs&Kisses,
Jessie
Y






blog.mistress

Jessie
29061988
Bears, Bags & Shoes Lover Hamster Fanatic
Loves pretty nails & dolling up. Person closest to heart; Harn

pets.ham

Tenten
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Tess
Breed Sapphire Winter White DOB 02 Aug 08

Cady
Breed Syrian
DOB 27 Sept 08

*DOB is the date I brought them home, since I don't know their exact DOB.*

tweets


.... wiggies

For me:
Agnes B Signature Tote bag medium
Aldo Heels (Pruzany)
Canon Ixus80/85
CHI Ceramic Flat Iron (1")
Coach Heritage Stripe Multifunction Tote
Coach Leather Julianne
Disney panorama puzzle
Fendi Spy Bag
iPod touch
Laptop
Guess Watch
Havianas Silm (anything blue)
Hermes Birkin
Hot Tools Professional Spring Curling Iron (1-1/4")
Iphone 3GS 32GB (Black)
Kate Spade Union Square Opus (Black)
Lancome Miracle perfume
Lanvin Eclat D Arpege perfume
Longchamp Le Pliage (Chocolate/Red)
LV Monogram Vernis Bellevue GM
LV Monogram Vernis Koala Wallet (Pomme d'amour)
NaRaYa Bag
Yoga Class

Holiday Places wanna go:
Bali, Indonesia
Paris, France
Hokkaido, Japan
New Zealand
Perth, Australia
Venice, Italy
San Antonio, Texas, USA
California, USA
Hongkong
Taiwan

.... squeaks


.... stories

October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010


.... straws

DashingBlue
fra-lala
Hamster Hideout
rei
tollyjoy
rei
Rongwen
ooo
Smokey's Hideout